Help, Looking For 2 Pier One Fragrances

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MsDee

Reaction score
Hi, I have feel in love with two fragrances that Pier One have in sachets. They are White Cotton and Orange Honey. I have look for them online but I haven't come across anything that smell like them. If anyone knows of a fragrance that smells like them please let me know. TIA

MsDee :)

My reply may be of absolutely no help to you, but Elements Bath and Body carry many Pier 1 dupe fragrance oils named Aqua, Asian Spice, Ocean, Downpour, and Tuscan Herb. There is not a Pier 1 close to where I live and I don't know if Elements has renamed their duplicates or if their names are the same as the originals from Pier 1. They may have one that you would like to try. I love Elements and have had great service and products from them.

Thanks for the replies. I looked at the fragrance finder and found out that the candlemaker had the orange honey but it didn't smell like the Pier One fragrance. I just checked out Elements and didn't see a dup for either one. :cry:

Thanks, hope I will run across it somewhere very soon.

Thanks for the reply but I looked at the common scents and still can't find what I am looking for. :cry: It must be under a different name. It's too many f/o that I know somebody sells it, but who. :cry:

Back