Hello!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IndySoaper

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Chris. I am 65 yrs young and gave just recently discovered soap making. I have been doing cold process and trying my hand at the many techniques of design as well as color/fragrance. Still adding to equipment, oils, color, fragrance but it adds up cost wise very quickly. I found this forum through my internet searches on the soap making process, designs and tutorials. Good to meet you all !

Welcome Chris! You have found a never ending creative outlet in soap making. Enjoy your journey. We're the same age and I also got a late start (3 years in). I so wish I had found this hobby earlier. Check out Nurture Soap if you haven't already. They are in Huntington, IN and have plans to have a storefront. Nurture is one of my favorite suppliers, and the molds they sell are worth every penny!

Thanks. It is something I've always wanted to do but never seemed to have time to devote to. I Love Nuture Soap; have already ordered from them and getting ready to order again. There are so many things I need I'm having to be careful not to overspend ( molds, cutter, plane/beveler ) the list goes on!!!

I Love Nuture Soap; have already ordered from them and getting ready to order again. There are so many things I need I'm having to be careful not to overspend ( molds, cutter, plane/beveler ) the list goes on!!!

Tell me about it...!!:nodding:

I love Nurture too! I get my mica`s and glitters from there. She is the nicest lady you could ever find, a total peach.

Warning... Do NOT check out ebay and the plethora of silicone molds there...:D

Back