Hello there

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

bloemie

Reaction score
Hi everyone! My name is bloemie, which means flower (bloem = flower in Dutch), and I'm from Rotterdam, The Netherlands. I'm addicted to soapmaking since 2010 and I'm planning to sell my soap and cosmetics!

And who are you?

Have a nice day lovelies <3

IrishLass

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Welcome, Bloemie! :wave:

I'm IrishLass, and I've been soaping since 2005. I must confess that I am so much in love with my hobby that I am loathe to ever get into the selling aspect of it. I know myself too well- selling would suck the joy right out of it for me. lol I'm the 'official' soap-maker to my family and friends only, and I like it that way.

IrishLass :)

kc1ble

Reaction score
Hello Bloemie, my name is Denis and I am newly addicted to making soap. I can't wait to hear more of what you have been up to.

dibbles

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Bloemie :wave:

I've only been making soap for a little over a year, but am totally hooked. You'll love it here!

Susie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey and welcome!

I have been making soap since 2013, I think. But I am like IrishLass, doing this as a business would drain all the fun right out of it for me.

lenarenee

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Blomie, glad to have you here. Good luck with your new "blooming" business!

lsg

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.:)

SuzieOz

Reaction score
Welcome bloemie - I've tried selling my soap but I'm beginning to think it's just too much hard work. That doesn't bother me though because it's a fun hobby to have, and I get to give my soap as gifts and people appreciate it. At least they say they do ;)

shunt2011

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Hello and welcome. I've been soaping since mid 2010. Started selling in 2012. I really enjoy all the apects of making and selling. It's therapeutic for me.