Hello there

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bloemie

Reaction score
Hi everyone! My name is bloemie, which means flower (bloem = flower in Dutch), and I'm from Rotterdam, The Netherlands. I'm addicted to soapmaking since 2010 and I'm planning to sell my soap and cosmetics!

And who are you?

Have a nice day lovelies <3

Welcome, Bloemie! :wave:

I'm IrishLass, and I've been soaping since 2005. I must confess that I am so much in love with my hobby that I am loathe to ever get into the selling aspect of it. I know myself too well- selling would suck the joy right out of it for me. lol I'm the 'official' soap-maker to my family and friends only, and I like it that way.

IrishLass :)

Hello Bloemie, my name is Denis and I am newly addicted to making soap. I can't wait to hear more of what you have been up to.

Hey and welcome!

I have been making soap since 2013, I think. But I am like IrishLass, doing this as a business would drain all the fun right out of it for me.

Welcome bloemie - I've tried selling my soap but I'm beginning to think it's just too much hard work. That doesn't bother me though because it's a fun hobby to have, and I get to give my soap as gifts and people appreciate it. At least they say they do ;)

Hello and welcome. I've been soaping since mid 2010. Started selling in 2012. I really enjoy all the apects of making and selling. It's therapeutic for me.

Back