Hello, my name is Jola and...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jola

Reaction score
... I'm addicted to making CP soap and lotion bars!

I tried the lotion bar because I'm finding it very difficult to not be able to use something for 4-6 weeks! I'm hooked! I made them last night and can use them TODAY! YAY!

I just got an order of base oils yesterday, got an order of FO's today, going to Ikea to get (more) molds tomorrow, getting two more shipments of FO's on Friday.

I plan to steal a crock pot from my mom very soon so that I can try CPHP and won't have to wait 4-6 weeks.

Thought I should share. Though I have a feeling that you all are going to be the enabling type. :lol:

Jola said:
... I'm addicted to making CP soap and lotion bars!

I tried the lotion bar because I'm finding it very difficult to not be able to use something for 4-6 weeks! I'm hooked! I made them last night and can use them TODAY! YAY!

I just got an order of base oils yesterday, got an order of FO's today, going to Ikea to get (more) molds tomorrow, getting two more shipments of FO's on Friday.

I plan to steal a crock pot from my mom very soon so that I can try CPHP and won't have to wait 4-6 weeks.

Thought I should share. Though I have a feeling that you all are going to be the enabling type. :lol:

I know isnt it fun, i do crockpot hp all the time, let me know if you need advice.

Welcome Jola to the wonderful world of soapmaking. It is a great addiction to have..

Kitn

:D

Welcome, I just made my first lotion bar this morning, and my first batch of CPHP yesterday. It was great to use that soap today, I know what you mean. I've made CP for 11+ years and was always able to wait patiently, but things are changing. I'm starting to branch out, finally.

Stacie

Welcome!

The UPS man is getting nosy. He paid attention to my large box of herbs that I'd ordered and finally wanted to know what, exactly, I was doing! This was disturbing to me. I started to feel as if I have a problem. My soap supply room has a tiny trail for me to walk through. I am running out of places to store soap to cure.

I'm going to continue soaping :D

Back