Hello! I'm in Arizona.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi & welcome soapbubbles2017! I'm in AZ too but 200 mi north of the Valley of the Sun (thankfully!) as it's too blasted hot down there! I have cousins in Avondale and nephews in Glendale plus a plethora of other relatives peppered around the valley. Every time I'm down there I just have to pop in to AZ Soap Supply and visit with the Norms. (The husband and wife owners are Norm and Norma so they refer to themselves as the Norms, lol) Happy you're here soapbubbles!

Welcome.gif

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I'm in the West Valley, Avondale, but make it to Glendale quite often to visit my younger daughter. I haven't gone to Arizona Soap Supply yet but its on my to do list. I've been soaping for around three years. Since April I've made approximately 14 batches in 2 lb loafs. They will be taken to a family reunion in Ohio this July and given away. This is a very addicting habit! Love it!

Wow - where in Ohio? I'm originally from Canton and our family reunion is in June! lol
Our reunion will be in Grove City, Ohio, near Columbus. After the reunion, my sister and I will be driving to Illinois to check on my house. A few days there then back to Ohio to catch a flight back to Phoenix.

Our reunion will be in Grove City, Ohio, near Columbus. After the reunion, my sister and I will be driving to Illinois to check on my house. A few days there then back to Ohio to catch a flight back to Phoenix.

Where in Illinois? I'm near the Iowa boarder in the QCA. But I won't be around much in July, though.

Back