Hello from Scotland

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LomondSoap

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I'm Corrie, I live in the west of Scotland, near Loch Lomond.
I've been soaping for 2 years and recently started selling. Hoping to get my soap into a few stores this year and do a few more fairs. I make CP & HP and tinker with a few other things too.
Looking forward to getting to know some of you better :D

Welcome Corrie.

I am sure you will find everyone here very nice and very helpful.

While I have never been to Scotland myself, my family comes from Loch Duddingston. I would love to visit someday.
Welcome to the forum!

Helloo

Hello , welcome.
I am impressed ,I just visited you site .Good on you all that getting up and doing life and 4 children .
Your soaps and rebatch tutorial and special.
Keep on keeping on.
:lol:

Hi Corrie. I already posted on another thread of yours, so I will just say here that Scotland is somewhere I have always longed to visit. I had a 2nd cousing living in Edinburh (my Dad's cousin) with whom I used to correspond regularly when I was younger and she so loved where she lived - it came through in every letter.

One day.......

Tanya :)

Welcome!

Welcome, Corrie. I joined this forum last last year and have found it addictive! I've been making soap for five years and have learned so much from the other soapers on this forum.

Welcome aboard!

Hi, I'm new here too, but just wanted to say hi.
Your little orangutan is adorable, it must feel good to have saved him. I never much thought about the use of palm until after reading info on your site. Your soaps are fabulous.

Back