Hello from BC

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soap.piggy

Reaction score
Hiya! I am brand new, and I mean brand new to the world of soapmaking: I have yet to even melt my first MP, never mind attempt CP.

But, I may have just ordered a few MP bases, as well as a CP beginner's kit from my local supplier. Can you tell I might be the type of person who goes whole hog (pun intended) things?

Hopefully I won't be using the buy & sell thread to offload a bunch of stuff soon! 😂

Looking forward to learning lots here.

Hiya! I am brand new, and I mean brand new to the world of soapmaking: I have yet to even melt my first MP, never mind attempt CP.

But, I may have just ordered a few MP bases, as well as a CP beginner's kit from my local supplier. Can you tell I might be the type of person who goes whole hog (pun intended) things?

Hopefully I won't be using the buy & sell thread to offload a bunch of stuff soon! 😂

Looking forward to learning lots here.
Welcome!! It's addictive but I have a feeling you already know that.

Welcome! Can't wait to see your first creations. :)
Thank you! 🙂

Welcome!! It's addictive but I have a feeling you already know that.
Thank you! Yes...I have a bit of an addictive personality when it comes to crafting, lol. So far, I have continued with all of them, so I'm hoping the trend continues. 🙂

(why is there no moose emoji?
Here ya go...
1699996665750.png

Welcome.gif

Latest posts

Back