Hello from Colorado!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alzie

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Thought I would introduce myself after lurking for so long! My name is Alzie and my soapmaking and body product creations started from a place of need. I developed a severe allergy to formaldehyde releasing agents in my early 20's while serving in the Army, needless to say my love of girly good smelling lotions and body washes went down the drain (literally lol), so my journey started trying to find products and information so that I could maintain some sort of femininity in my life of olive drab...back in 2001 I was less than successful. Fast forward 17 long years of unscented bar soap and a weeks of miserable "i just wanted to see if I'm still allergic to XYZ" I decided to revisit my efforts and I am finally able to use lotions and soaps (liquid and bar,) I make with products that dont negatively affect me!
Out of this necessity came a complete love of researching, testing and crafting soaps, lotions and all things good smelling!

I look forward to getting to know everyone here and learning from all of the amazing and talented people here!

pretty-pink-welcome-smiley-emoticon.gif
Alzie, lots to learn here.

Latest posts

Back