Hello from Alaska!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katinagj

Reaction score
Hi! Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Katina(25) and I've just decided to finally try out making my own CP soap. Been wanting to do it for a long time but just never got the motivation to learn until my SIL was talking about making soap sometime and I decided to jump in! She was talking about melt and pour mixes but I talked her into doing CP with me. So excited! We start in a couple of weeks when I have a week off from nannying my neice. Our first batch is going to be a simple goats milk soap recipe I found. Or we might try a Shea butter one... anyways, just wanted to say hi!

Thank you, I was looking into the goat milk soap more and decided on trying a simple olive oil based soap recipe instead. I am going to add rosehips to it I think... but Ill have to do a little more research.. we have wild rose hips everywhere up here and I have a bunch drying on my counter. So excited to get to use them for something like this!

Back