Have you ever....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I vowed never to touch an egg that I didn't know where it came from years ago. I once found a Goose egg out in the weeds by the house on Cape Cod, grabbed it then tripped getting out of the weed. Yup crushed the egg on hands and all over the front of me.......... ewwwwwwwww

Did you find them yet??

I vowed never to touch an egg that I didn't know where it came from years ago. I once found a Goose egg out in the weeds by the house on Cape Cod, grabbed it then tripped getting out of the weed. Yup crushed the egg on hands and all over the front of me.......... ewwwwwwwww

Did you find them yet??
Not yet but, in all honesty, I haven't been looking too seriously.

Found it!! I decided it was time to organize the spare room and my husband suggested we put the bed into storage as we likely won't be having guests any time soon. The box with the gardener's soap had been pushed to the head of the bed with two other boxes in front of it; I couldn't see it even when I was down on hands and knees. It's good to know I'm not going totally bonkers.... yet.

I
Found it!! I decided it was time to organize the spare room and my husband suggested we put the bed into storage as we likely won't be having guests any time soon. The box with the gardener's soap had been pushed to the head of the bed with two other boxes in front of it; I couldn't see it even when I was down on hands and knees. It's good to know I'm not going totally bonkers.... yet.

I guessed it! Lol. I’m a big under the bed storer! :D

A few years ago my dad's girlfriend hid real eggs around my house for an Easter egg hunt, for us adult kids (?!!) - and couldn't remember how many she hid...... or where..... in our new fixer upper house that had holes in the walls, unpacked boxes, and so forth.
We searched for hours in the fear that we would miss one. Would have been better as an April fool's prank.
LMAO!

Back