Have you ever heard?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nae65

Reaction score
Has anyone ever used a soap that made them feel "sticky" after using it? Sticky like you dipped your hand in sugar water and just let it dry. Now mind you, this person has very hard water but so do I, maybe not as bad as hers, but I have used a bar out of the same batch, and I have no clue what they are talking about. Also, this is coming from my oldest daughter and as I have written before she comes up with some of the most strange things to say sometimes. So I thought I would throw this out there and see if anyone has ever heard of this.
TIA

That's weird... I have really hard water but have never heard of this happening. Is she possibly teasing you?

nae65 said:
Has anyone ever used a soap that made them feel "sticky" after using it? Sticky like you dipped your hand in sugar water and just let it dry. Now mind you, this person has very hard water but so do I, maybe not as bad as hers, but I have used a bar out of the same batch, and I have no clue what they are talking about. Also, this is coming from my oldest daughter and as I have written before she comes up with some of the most strange things to say sometimes. So I thought I would throw this out there and see if anyone has ever heard of this.
TIA

(raising hand) I think I've felt this, I first described it as feeling "waxed"...then in one thread I got a clue and I think I had a sensitivity to my castor oil content in each bar...the older a bar was the less I felt that feeling

Back