Has the Owl flown the coop?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree and want to express my greatest respect and thanks for those run this forum so well and make it such a great place for us to gather.

I'm all for people respectfully voicing their feelings; for instance, some folks may wish convey their hope that a particular member be given grace and allowed to return. But once that feeling has been respectfully voiced, you have to let it go and move on, regardless of the outcome.

As someone who works in senior management, there is so much information that isn't and can't be shared with the non-management staff, for a variety of very legitimate reasons. As a result, we may not agree with every decision, but we have to remember that we don't know all the facts. Plus, if exceptions are given to some and not others, that gives rise to claims of favoritism.

For those of you who missed it, there has been an update to SMF rules that clearly explains how and why some things are done. I highly recommend that you read it so you are aware of the expectations and can make your choices accordingly.

Well it's just too bad that they were deleted form here. You can't even look up, through their profile, posts they made that are useful to others - for soaping stuff.

And I see the new Rules listed.

I agree and want to express my greatest respect and thanks for those run this forum so well and make it such a great place for us to gather.

I'm all for people respectfully voicing their feelings; for instance, some folks may wish convey their hope that a particular member be given grace and allowed to return. But once that feeling has been respectfully voiced, you have to let it go and move on, regardless of the outcome.

As someone who works in senior management, there is so much information that isn't and can't be shared with the non-management staff, for a variety of very legitimate reasons. As a result, we may not agree with every decision, but we have to remember that we don't know all the facts. Plus, if exceptions are given to some and not others, that gives rise to claims of favoritism.

For those of you who missed it, there has been an update to SMF rules that clearly explains how and why some things are done. I highly recommend that you read it so you are aware of the expectations and can make your choices accordingly.
Yep, the attorney always explains issues so well. :dance: My opinion is, it is their forum their rules. Follow and respect them...The same as I
have always said when people complain about their neighbors, then buy their house. My mom always believed if you want to control your neighbor you have to own the property...Yes, there were times she did just that.

My mom always believed if you want to control your neighbor you have to own the property...Yes, there were times she did just that.

My grandparents did that; they bought the houses on both sides of them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back