Harvest Moon

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: x

heartsong said:
if i may ask you how you made the sky patchy? it would be so pretty if you could do a blue and white cloud sky, too!

i could se a soap with a golden brown for a beach, aqua for the sea, yellow for the sun and sky blue and white for the sky.

isn't it amazing how your imagination can run away from you? LOL!

that's some pretty cool soap! :D

Oh I would love to see someone do that soap - hmmm - I might have to buy one....

honor435 said:
how do you get the circle in there?

I made a plain batch the night before and put it in a 1" PVC pipe. I am hoping that it sticks and does not pull away. Crossing fingers!

I think your moon will be fine ,I have added whole tops to a batch and they stayed.

Kitn

Re: x

SimplyE said:
heartsong said:
if i may ask you how you made the sky patchy? it would be so pretty if you could do a blue and white cloud sky, too!

i could se a soap with a golden brown for a beach, aqua for the sea, yellow for the sun and sky blue and white for the sky.

isn't it amazing how your imagination can run away from you? LOL!

that's some pretty cool soap! :D

LOL!!! The patchy is where the colored soap was supposed to be a swirl, but turned into a seized mess! Turned out okay, fortunately! I just hope the moon does not separate. Time will tell.

The beach scene you describe will have to definitely take some planning!!! I will work on that though.

Thanks you guys! I was happy with how it turned out.

That happened to me a couple times too :lol: But I love the end result!!
I love your soap, they are beautiful.

I realize I'm reviving a thread from a few years back - but I just had to comment. This soap is just lovely! I love the little hill. What a great looking soap!

Simply E that is a fantastic creation you have made. I have some Harvest Moon I havent tried from NG. I was wondering if it changed the color of the soap batter as it looks so red. Did you say it seized up on you. Also How do you like the smell?

Wow... a landscape in a soap! I wouldn't want to use that I would frame it! Really beautiful! :mrgreen:

That soap looks great!!! Way to try new things. Like I always say, "even if the cake falls, it is still cake. Lets eat. Don't be afraid to try new techniques and recipes.

Latest posts

Back