Guess who I ran into?!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

szaza

Reaction score
Well, actually it was planned...
@dibbles passed by Belgium during her holidays and we spent a lovely day together, showing her and her friends around. It was so great to be able to talk about soap all day!
And to top it all off, she gave me some beautiful soaps.
IMG_20190902_195415.jpg
Now I finally understand what all the fuzz is about with them FO's! I've been sniffing these babies the entire time since I came home. My boyfriend was worried my nose would turn into soap:rolleyes:

It is really cool to meet people on here in person! Who would have thought meeting strangers off the internet would be so much fun! ;)
I actually also met with the wonderful @Ladka on my holiday to Slovenia. She showed us the shop where she sells her beautiful hand-dyed wool and took us to this amazing spot
IMG_20190828_105615.jpg

So lucky! How nice to meet someone you know from online in real life.. If anyone happens to come to the Philippines let me know too lol

I wish I could travel.. But it's not in the budget right now either. Not with a kid in private school and a little one with monthly doc checkups lol

@KiwiMoose you're so near yet so far lol

It surprised me too how people who have never met in real life can spend such a wonderful day together. And to crown it all there was a rainbow down the valley we drove from Kranjska Gora in the Julian Alps to my home, after a hot sunny day.
In the workshop Kreativnice in Škofja Loka that I showed Szaza I do not sell my soaps cause I'm not registered, I sell natural dyed wool and silk items I make as my other hobby.

How cool! Now, who's coming to New Zealand?
I'm in New Zealand! Alas, I could have attended a conference in your city last week but I'd attended another conference the month before so didn't feel I could. But I understand you were relaxing in Bali so my trip would have been in vain anyway (apart from the important conference stuff ...)
My trip to the Philippines has also been postponed :( Sorry @Dawni !

I'm happy you got to meet up with @dibbles , @szaza , thanks for sharing!

Mobjack, not for at least a year or more, but I love Alexandria and when we get in that part of the world, Williamsburg is generally a must as well. So next time I get over that way, I'll let you know. I'd love to get together.

Or maybe I could convince Hubby to jog over to New Zealand next time we leave the country.

Back