Gift Boxes for Holidays

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carvan

Reaction score
hello,
Our customers are asking us to offer gift boxes for holidays. We also thought it was time to offer that. Goal is to create low cost professional looking gift box (without adding to much to our cost-per-product).

Our initial thought was just to find gift boxes at dollar store but didn't see any as it may be too soon for that. My next thought was to make it myself. So I tested using cardboard box and wrapping paper but it just doesn't pass eye test of looking professional. Next we went off to AC Moore and found they have beautiful elegant boxes...only problem they are $30 each ouch! I attached picture of AC Moore box. Even searched on ebay without much luck (everything seemed to be for jewelry).

Looking for suggestions or ideas that might point us in right direction. Thank in advance.

Van

gift box 1.jpg

I covered a candy box using the decoupage method. It looks great. You can probably pick up cigar boxes at your local antique/flea market stores. I think they make great gift boxes with a nostalgic effect.

Latest posts

Back