Gearing up for another Market :0)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynnz

Crafty Addict
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is Bramble Berry's Cold Waters and it is one of the yummiest scents I have soaped :0).
I have been dearing and signed up for three markets before christmas :0)

CoolWaters3.jpg

I agree and that makes three! Weeeeeee! Love your soap!

(Yes, I've had a couple mojitos!)

Lyn, your soaps always make me think of fluffy clouds. I bet you will do great at market. Good luck!

Lyn, Another lovely soap. I just adore the textures you do.

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments I hope I do well as I am itching to buy new fragrances LOL been a monthh since I ordered and I am starting to feel like I am going into withdrawal!!!!!!!
American Valkyrie I pour into my mold at medium trace and then wait for it to set up before sculpting the tops :0)

OMG, I love it!! Okay, what does it mean to pour at a thick or med trace??? And how do you get that awesome texture on the top?

Sorry, I'm a total newbie :?

Hey MrsFusion when you add your lye mix to the oils and stir you will see that the mix will at some stage begin to thicken like milk puddings do or as we call them instant puddings. This is trace and how soon it happens depends on many variables. I blend my soap to a nice medium trace so that if you lift your blender and soap falls back into the pot you will see that is sits for a bit before blending back into the mix. I hope that makes sence :D I then let it thicken a little more before sculpting the tops

Latest posts

Back