G'day :)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Clare, welcome to the forum . We are all soap making addicts here and darn proud of it .Sounds like you have made some great soap there. We love to look at soap pictures :wink: ..

Kitn

x

:D welcome to the forum, clare! :D

for some of us this is like a 2nd home. soaps look great! your're off to a fine start!

and welcome to a truly divine addiction! and we never get tired of talking "soap" either! LOL!

So nice to meet you! It seems like you are having fun already! Thanks for posting the pictures (yes, we love pictures!) :)

Jude

Haere Mai! You'll enjoy it here, I'm sure. Where in NZ are you? We visit yearly, as mr surf girl is a Kiwi. BTW, those are some very impressive first soaps.

Hi there Kiwi

Hello Aussi Kiwi and a big welcome.
I came over here 1980.
You will absolutely love this place.It is soap heaven and there are a muriad of soap Angels on board.
x x x
:lol: :lol: :lol:

artisan soaps said:
ps: surf girl, I lived out the Marlborough Sounds for a few years and then moved to Golden Bay (top of the south) which I just adore .. If you & mr surf girl ever come past this way we have a tipi out back you're welcome to use :wink:

Hey, thanks for the invite! :D We rarely seem to make it very far south of the Bombay Hills, although we did make a campervan trip down through Napier and Hastings a couple of years ago, and went over to Great Barrier this February. Golden Bay is a familiar name - I've been reading some Maurice Gee these past weeks, and he mentions it in a few of his books.

Hi Clare! And a big welcome from another Aussie....

Your first soaps sound (and look) awesome! I love how white your lavender castille is - beautiful. You are off to a great start and I look forward to sharing in your soaping growth :wink:

Tanya :)

Latest posts

Back