Fun with a rebatch!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mistyrogers

Reaction score
I don't like to rebatch because I don't like the way my soap turns out, lumpy and stuff so I decided to hide a rebatch in a fresh CP loaf. I rebatched about a pound of my unscented soap, colored it green and added green tea FO. I rolled it into a "log" and placed it in the bottom of my log/loaf mold. Then I made a fresh shea butter batch, colored it purple and scented with lavender EO. I poured that over the rebatched log.....this is what I got :)

rebatch.jpg

mistyrogers said:
I don't like to rebatch because I don't like the way my soap turns out, lumpy and stuff so I decided to hide a rebatch in a fresh CP loaf. I rebatched about a pound of my unscented soap, colored it green and added green tea FO. I rolled it into a "log" and placed it in the bottom of my log/loaf mold. Then I made a fresh shea butter batch, colored it purple and scented with lavender EO. I poured that over the rebatched log.....this is what I got :)

picture? :)

a potato masher works wonders in getting the lumps out before you put it in the mold, if you're doing it in the crockpot.

Hmmm lol...I thought I attatched the picture :? Let me try again...

Not sure why the pic is not uploading...

One more try...

Nope....grrr :roll:

mistyrogers said:
Hmmm lol...I thought I attatched the picture :? Let me try again...

Not sure why the pic is not uploading...

One more try...

Nope....grrr :roll:

not sure what your doing for image, try upload to photobucket first then
copy its direct link or img link, then post the link here.
hope that will help

not sure what your doing for image, try upload to photobucket first then
copy its direct link or img link, then post the link here.
hope that will help[/quote]

Thanks for your help! I got it posted :)

Thanks Everyone! I think I'll try another batch today, maybe a chocolate covered cherry :wink: (and use a potato masher for the rebatch, thanks for the tip!)

Back