Fragrance for bathbombs

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Livx

Reaction score
Hello,

Does anyone know a good fragrance supplier for bathbombs in the UK. I tried a few but the scent seems to wear off in a few days in my test batches. I use around 2% fragrance. Should I up the fragrance in my batches? Can I ask what percentage everyone uses in their bathbombs? Maybe something I’m doing wrong.

Many thanks

Hello,

Does anyone know a good fragrance supplier for bathbombs in the UK. I tried a few but the scent seems to wear off in a few days in my test batches. I use around 2% fragrance. Should I up the fragrance in my batches? Can I ask what percentage everyone uses in their bathbombs? Maybe something I’m doing wrong.

Many thanks

There are loads of good fragrances available in the UK, it does depend on where you are buying them from.

Try Soap Kitche, Gracefuit or Soap Posh - they all have good fragraces. I prefer Gracefuit I think their fragrances are a better quality and less diluted but I also know other people who have used them with no issues.

As far as percentage usage is concerned, you will get different advice from the UK and US and it will also depend on if you intend to sell. If selling (or giving away) is an option I would stick within the max permitted for a safety assessment which is around 2% but it also depends on what the IFRA statement indicates.

Thank you. I’ll give Gracefruit a try. Haven’t heard of them before

Latest posts

Back