First spoon swirl & more

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scentapy

Reaction score
I attempted my first spoon swirl and I love how easy it is for a swirl challenged person like me :)
The scent is Tranquil Waters
025bg.jpg

By kimfa1 at 2012-03-11

Here is a pic of a Sea Island Grapefruit. I just randomly poured both colors in:
019lc.jpg

By kimfa1 at 2012-03-11

& this is Cool Blue Water:
016fwc.jpg

By kimfa1 at 2012-03-11

Another spoon swirl (I have to get this one outside for a better pic). It is actually a light pink and gray in person. The scent is Pure Cashmere:

Nice job! I haven't attempted a spoon swirl yet. Did it take a long time to get all of it loaded into your mold?

And I love that shade of blue in your Cool Blue Water soap.

Nice work! I also love that shade of the cool blue water... that shade of blue with the white is just so tranquil.

zeoplum said:
Nice job! I haven't attempted a spoon swirl yet. Did it take a long time to get all of it loaded into your mold?

And I love that shade of blue in your Cool Blue Water soap.

It didn't take too long..... I used measuring scoops. Its really pretty easy!

They look so nice! I'd so buy and use any one of those lol and I really like your overall pictures to with the soaps outside near the tree, it really adds to their appeal :)

Cuckoo Bananas said:
They look so nice! I'd so buy and use any one of those lol and I really like your overall pictures to with the soaps outside near the tree, it really adds to their appeal :)

Awww..thanks!!
lol... i have no choice but to take the pics outside because the lighting in my house is not so great. :cry: so I found this one little tree that works as a decent background :)

saltydog said:
The all look great, nice photos. I want the Grapefruit one, SUCH a pretty, summery color!

OMG.... if you like Grapefruit... this FO is sooooooo realistic. It is Sea Island Grapefruit from EBB. FABulous and the scent holds very well. I just shipped off the last bar from a batch I made a year ago and it still smelled wonderful.

:shock: Awesome!you inspired me to try the spoon swirl. I had rebatched some lye heavy soap and away I went! tfs Dont know to post pix yet.

maisy said:
:shock: Awesome!you inspired me to try the spoon swirl. I had rebatched some lye heavy soap and away I went! tfs Dont know to post pix yet.

GREAT!! i would love to see it! You can upload to imageshack & then copy & paste the code for forums into your post. <---- When you select the little blue "i" next to your pic in imageshack, it will give you a few codes for different purposes....just copy the one for forums & paste here in your post.

I clicked the link and I didnt get anything! I'm confused because I read that the image must be on the web. :?:

Latest posts

Back