First Batch :)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs Capa

Reaction score
ForumRelaxzing.jpg

As promised Here's a bar of soap from my first batch. :mrgreen: Orange and lavender essential oils with olive, coconut, canola oils and orris root fixative. I can't believe how good it is! Hand made soap really is something else! I am just using the thin slices I made to cut off some slight soda ash at the top of the loaf but its so good! The scent is great. Both the orange and the lavender have survived and my skin feels perfectly nourished. Great lather and great for shaving. All this just after 2 weeks... I am currently curing the bars in a nice dry drawer in my bedroom and it smells like a spa retreat in there! :D

Edit: forgot to mention the dark speckles are fresh grated and dried mandarin peel. :wink:

Thanks ladies! :D All my soaps will be made 100% natural & vegan. That's my focus and task! I don't think it will be too difficult to be creative with that target but I have holistic intentions. I do love seeing other soapie creations that include colourful and fun ingredients that widen the field a bit though. :wink:

By the way, both your avatars are so funny! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Back