Finally Got Some Pictures Done!!!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lindy

Soap Diva Queen
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well since I haven't been able to make soap this week I redid my Lotion.....
DSCN1797.jpg

And packaged my Liquid Soap...
DSCN1792.jpg

DSCN1794.jpg

Took pcitures of my Baby Soap Puppets...
DSCN1798.jpg

And got pictures of my Sensual Amber (ran out this is a repeat done with a different type of look)....

DSCN1803.jpg

Thanks for looking.....

Lindy

You've been busy! Thanks for sharing your photos! I love the foamy picture... and wondered, are you making your own bath puppets? Those are adorable!

Nice job - love the labels, too!

Very very nice work , I am very intrigued by the foamer soap bottle. Love the baby soap puppets.

Kitn

Look how clean your finger nails are :wink: . I notice things like that :p .

:lol: @ Tabitha....you made me look!!!!

Thank you Janet - I don't make the puppets I bought them from Pendergrass and I'm introducing them next weekend.

Kitn - the foamer bottles are available through Voyageur and I totally love them! I bought the clear and I also bought some that are pink transparent. They work so well.......

Tabitha said:
Look how clean your finger nails are :wink: . I notice things like that :p .

That is because she uses handmade soap to wash her hands. :D

I think you just made your own advertisement Lindy.:D

Kitn

Lindy your stuff is so nice!
And your liquid soap is so clear!
Will you be making any more? And will you be doing anything different when you make more?
Your sensual amber is beautiful, I have to buy that fo, I love the sound of it.

I love all of them, Lindy!!! The baby soap puppets is such a cute idea! All of your stuff looks so good. Way to go!

x

:D as usual lindy, great packaging!

i like the large clearly defined labeling-i hate it when i have to sort thru my bottles and make sure i'm using skin lotion not hair conditioner!!!! LOL!

i'm glad that you are doing well, and always thinking! :D

good for you!

Kitn - hmm you may have something there..... :wink:

Chrissy - thank you - I have another batch of Liquid Soap clarifying right now and I coloured it a red tone and scented it with Rain.....

SFB - thank you....

Vivarm - thank you - the liquid soap is from a couple of weeks back, the lotion is a re-do, the soap for the puppets is something I already had - just cut it to size, anhd the Sensual Amber is from a couple of weeks back too. I really didn't get that much accomplished this week other than some new GM soap that I just finished up...... :D

Tanya - thanks :shock: I really did have to check my nails though..... :shock:

Dixie - thank you.....

Ashley I am loving the foaming bottles - they have quite a few different ones too. If this soap is popular then I'll get into some of the others they just introduced....

Monet - thank you. I like labelling because it allows another part of me to go to work. The height of those bottles was a challenge, but I'm happy with the results.... :wink:

Latest posts

Back