February SMF Challenge- Soap dough

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:)

This one is a high stearic recipe and is easy to polish.

I hand formed it and tapped it all over to get most of the shine, and then finished the polish with a fingertip and dry cotton cloth.

Not sure what people are going to make of a pile of bones in the soap dish :cool:

Attachments

• Bones.jpg
    Bones.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
SaltedFig your confused little creature reminds me of one of those hairless cats, I think its adorable!

Thank you Primrose

:D

SaltedFig your confused little creature reminds me of one of those hairless cats, I think its adorable!

I enjoyed this challenge immensely, and seeing everyone's entries ... so good.

Thanks newbie!

Edited to add: Quacktastic!
(Primrose, please tell me that's the right reference ... it's so apt :))

Last edited:
:)
Not sure what people are going to make of a pile of bones in the soap dish :cool:

Yeah, he piqued my interest too. Sort of post-apocalyptic catrat creature. Cute yet troubling all wrapped in one.

The pile of bones idea is also a good one. Our youngest son would love a raptor-claw bar of soap I reckon. Now I have to study raptor fossil anatomy.

http://www.thefossilforum.com/index.php?/gallery/image/12171-velociraptor-claw-replica/

Last edited:
Yay! I got to vote! I couldn't vote the last 2 challenges because of phone issues, life, etc. So I'm happy that I got to vote this time. There were some AMAZING entries!

Thank you Primrose

:D

I enjoyed this challenge immensely, and seeing everyone's entries ... so good.

Thanks newbie!

Edited to add: Quacktastic!
(Primrose, please tell me that's the right reference ... it's so apt :))

It sure is SaltedFig!

Voted, congratulations to everyone, I'm blown away by all the entries!

I don't want to vote until the missing photos are included. So not voting yet.

Oh, but at least the names and a check box are there, so I was able to vote after all.

Really tough choice. Everyone did such amazing work!

I am finding the problem linking photos to the survey seriously annoying. Trying to add scard's.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-26 at 10.45.59 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-26 at 10.45.59 PM.png
    296.3 KB · Views: 37

Latest posts

Back