facial exfoliator

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShearDelight

Reaction score
I've tried a bunch but I'm still not satisfied. I've tried fine sea salt (i like it as a toner and spot treatment), baking soda w/water, used coffee grinds w/olive oil. I made a brown sugar recipe for my body and it's quite satisfied. I'm afraid it would make too much of a mess if I used it on my face. Could someone suggest something for my face to "scratch that itch"?

i like poppy seeds... or apricot seed powder.
the poppy seeds do scrub but don't scratch, the apricot powder is a bit scratchier.

What are you mixing these with? I tried coffee or sea salt with evoo but didn't care for that. I love evoo as a night time moisturizer but not so much when I'm trying to exfoliate, kwim? And my cleanser is burts bees orange essence which is more like a gel consistency than a reg cleanser. Maybe it's because the brown sugar I used was old, but i've been having a difficult time with it. It does seem like I'm getting everything. It doesn't glide...

Back