Escentials (Aus)- Oil

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relle

Administrator & Bunny Fanatic
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the palm oil from Escentials is from a sustainable source , it doesn't say anything on the site, just its from Malaysia. I've sent an email, but not expecting a quick response.

Thanks

Yep, got the email and its a yes, so thats good :) . Trace, just had a look at ASS prices for oil and they are way to dear, Escentials is the cheapest I've found so far even with postage, so save yourself some money.

Doesn't Escentials have an order minimum? I've been buying my Palm from Heirloom, and my coconut oil from Simpy Natural Soap Making Supplies. (I can pick up from her)

No the don't have an order minimum as such, only that if you buy under $100 they charge a handling fee of $8 on top. Doesn't take much to get to that.

Dotty, they are cheaper :? than Simply Natural Soap Supplies. The organic and fractionated are heaps dearer.

Escentials - 5 litres CO $25
Simply - 5 litres $32.75

Escentials - 20 litres $59.40 CO
Simply - 20 litres $100 CO

I know Simply is expensive. I buy my CO from her because I can pick it up directly.

But I recently picked an order up from them, and OMG! I paid the best part of $50 for 1kg of cocoa butter!

I highly doubt I'll shop there again.

I can only find expensive CO on Escentials...

*On Special* Coconut RBD
cocos nucifera
10% off RRP 20lt size only Recommended Retail Price: 20lt $66.00
A highly popular oil for soapmaking. Adds hardness and fluffy lather to handmade soaps. Also a great oil to use in liquid soapmaking for fabulous lather and cleansing properties.

Check out Definitions for explanation of RBD.

Go here for recipes using this oil.
Malaysia 500 ml $4.001 lt $6.50 5 lt $25.00 20 lt $59.40 200 lt $610.00

Cocoa Butter - 1kg-$28 1kg - organic $32

Copied from Escentials.

Latest posts

Back