EO blending literature

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

serfmunke

Reaction score
Since I am not an aromatherapist and Rainbow's Blending site is gone forever :cry: I need some sort of book, pamphlet, website, something where I can have a decent amount of blending help. I understand I could add drops to cotton balls and test blends out that way but I am such a newb that I would like a little more guidance. Anyone have suggestions?

i like

The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy
by Valerie Ann Worwood.

there are a lot of blends in there for specific purposes (health purposes), but even if you don't need them for that purpose, they still smell great.

I would like to know what blends are for specific purposes but really like that the blends smell wonderful. I will check that book out, thanks!

Creating Oils, Soaps, Creams and Herbal Gels For Your Mind and Body by Marlene Jones is pretty good, also.

Thanks for the book suggestions, I was looking for something too. I saw some books on NDA but wasn't sure which one was good. I'll check these out too :D

Back