Edible Body Powder

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deda said:
soapbuddy said:
You could use glycerin with a flavor oil added. When you blow on it, it warms up. Just a thought.

Is that what's in HotStuff? Just glycerin and flavor? Brilliant!

I do not know what HotStuff is, but Kama Sutra brand Lover's Oil is just glycerin and flavor.

Lindy said:
Honey Powder

Sorry, I should have mentioned -- I am vegan, I don't use honey or beeswax.

Thank you for the lotion recipes, but I really want to make a flavoured body powder. I personally love wearing body powder and I like my skin to smell/taste good.

Any sweet body powder recipe with no honey? Is arrowroot safe to ingest? Is it possible to flavour these with powdered stevia and flavour oil by maybe blending for a long time and then sifting... or will that just make it gunky?

Thanks.

Arrowroot is safe to ingest. It's used for baby biscuits. I use stevia, but I find if you use too much it can make things bitter. The mixture with flavor oil shouldn't be sticky or gunky. If it is, you are probably using too much flavor oil.

Hazel said:
For agriffin -

Pudding Finger Paint (momsbudget.com)

1 4-serving pudding mix
1 1/2 cups milk

Mix pudding mix with 1 1/2 cups milk. Use different flavors of pudding for different colors of paint. (Vanilla may be tinted with food coloring.) :wink:

LOL!!

how did I not see this thread earlier ......

soapbuddy said:
Arrowroot is safe to ingest. It's used for baby biscuits. I use stevia, but I find if you use too much it can make things bitter. The mixture with flavor oil shouldn't be sticky or gunky. If it is, you are probably using too much flavor oil.

Thank you, this has been the most helpful response. :)

alwayssomething said:
soapbuddy said:

Thank you, this has been the most helpful response. :)
You're very welcome.

the only thing that could make this thread better is a little Dr. House
hughlauriet.jpg

Please continue

LOL oooooh love waking up to craziness :)

yeaaaah the warming gel or whatever you want to call it... bah to that!!! that stuff doesnt warm it burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrns like a beyotch! lol...

omg edible finger with pudding...that has been filed on the list of things to do before the month is over muahahahaha...

IanT said:
omg edible finger with pudding...that has been filed on the list of things to do before the month is over muahahahaha...

... a tickler file :roll:

Back