Dose anyone know where to buy scents in a store?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoddessMama

Reaction score
Besides the icky stuff in Micheals, is there local stores in the Phonix AZ area that I can buy scents?

Thanks! I was hoping to find somewhere that someone could tell me forsure they had good scents before I made the trip.

Vintageliving said:
My most recently bought essential oils are from Young Living. I like the oils very much.

http://www.youngliving.com/en_US/index.html
I'm sure they are lovely - but you can get the same quality for much much much less from other suppliers.

Some health food stores sell essential oils but they are too expensive also, IMO, and are typically diluted.

Sorry I don't have any suggestions in Phoenix!

You can always check out Bath and Body Works and other stores like it. They don't sell their FOs, but you can usually find a dupe online. :wink: I hate buying FOs online too, it's so hard to buy without smelling! But I've found the reviews here to be really helpful.

vintage, i sell young living essential oils, way too exp for soap making, try new directions aromatics for less exp eos.

Thanks for the help! I suppose I will just have to take a shot in the dark and pick a few that sound good. ;0)

Latest posts

Back