DopeSoap.com Introduction, Hi Everyone!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DopeSoap

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wanted to introduce myself and my girlfriend Rosie. We are a small startup hemp soap company and plan to be launched online and in 5 local stores within a month. So far I have learned some great information from all of you and look forward to future conversations.

I have posted some biz questions here: http://soapmakingforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17145

Thanks for the help!
Kevin
http://dopesoap.com

Hazel said:
Hi Kevin and Rosie,

My nephew would really like your soaps. :lol:

Welcome to the forum.

Haha, I know what you mean. If you would like some samples for him pm me and I'll send them when we launch near the middle of this month. :D

Nice to meet you Kevin and Rosie. I'm looking forward to seeing your completed website. You should be a big hit with the college crowd and at earth festivals. :D

Chay said:
Nice to meet you Kevin and Rosie. I'm looking forward to seeing your completed website. You should be a big hit with the college crowd and at earth festivals. :D

We'll be sure to let you folks know when our site is fully functional, and of course we would love the feedback. Thanks for the warm welcomes so far!

H there Kevin and Rosie:

Congratulations on your forthcoming enterprise and welcome to SMF.

Will you be making Dope Soap on a Rope?

I believe I have used Hemp soap in the past and enjoyed it very much.

Send up pictures of your opening.

Kind regards,

April

April said:
H there Kevin and Rosie:

Congratulations on your forthcoming enterprise and welcome to SMF.

Will you be making Dope Soap on a Rope?

I believe I have used Hemp soap in the past and enjoyed it very much.

Send up pictures of your opening.

Kind regards,

April

Oh yeah, we will of course be making dopesoap on a rope, can't really get away without doing that one. :D

LOL

On my mantel I have a cool postcard that I received during my last trip to London's Carnaby Street, December 2009. It reads, "Sorry you missed the 60's". It's a good theme/ad for Hemp Soap. Ha.

Unfortunately, I didn't miss the 60's.

Again best wishes.

April

lol wish I was there... cant wait til the govt wakes up from its coma and realizes how much (of our)money theyve wasted on a war they cant win.

April said:
LOL

On my mantel I have a cool postcard that I received during my last trip to London's Carnaby Street, December 2009. It reads, "Sorry you missed the 60's". It's a good theme/ad for Hemp Soap. Ha.

Again best wishes.

April

:lol:

Your website looks great. Can't say I will ever try hemp oil (allergic to all things hemp) but I'm happy BC has atleast decriminalized marijuana. People can drink and smoke legally, so why not let them smoke marijuana legally?

April said:
LOL

Again best wishes.

April

That is pretty good, don't be surprised if I incorporate it. Thanks

Back