Does anyone use a cricut machine for labeling?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AutumnBreezeSoaps

Reaction score
Sorry. posted this first in someone else's post!

But anyway, has anyone tried this before? I have a nice machine that I never use so would really love to put it to use. My daughter used it mainly so I'm new to the machine thing! lol

I second the Silhouette for labels, cigar bands, boxes, etc. I'd be lost without it.

I went to Avery.com and downloaded their free label maker think and it worked out nice! Now I have to order the labels so I can print them...did a sample print on paper and it looks wonderful. I was able to upload my own Logo from my farm! :D It was great AND FREE. Thanks for the info everyone~!

Lindy , what's a Blackcat Cougar? It sounds impressive! I've been delighted with my Cameo, especially for making soap boxes.

I think I need to take a class on using my cricut! My MIL bought it for me for my anniversary gift last year and I have not used it once! My daughter loves it though. She moved out now so it sits unused and brand new :(

There are a ton of YouTube tutorials. That is how I learned to used mine. If you have the Cricut Expression you can download a free program called the "Cricut Craftroom." You have to register, but it is free.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBndzqJPmq8[/ame]

So if you use this for labels, do you print the sheet of labels on your printer and then put the sheet through the cameo to cut out the individual labels in whatever shape you want?

Thanks Lindy. Also, do you find it difficult to line up your printed images with where it cuts? From all the great reviews I've read it sounds pretty easy, but most of those where just for cutting images, not lining up pre-printed stuff. Sure would be nice not to need 15 different size sticker sheets and punches and hand cutting stuff.

ISG thanks! I do believe that is the cricut I have..I know, crazy that I don't know this after owning it for over a year! LOL But I'm not positive. Looks just like mine tho. I will check it out when I get home...still at work yet :( Can't watch vids here. THANK YOU again! I go to youtube for everything else...can't believe I didn't find this.

Latest posts

Back