Dirty Zebra and mica test

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eucalypta

Reaction score
I knew that the Fragrance Oil would morph the soap, but it is worse than I remembered.
(FO = Captivate)

Just out of the mould:
Foto-ZY74UCBW-G.jpg

And now:
Foto-44IANZXL-G.jpg

I bought some new micas and tested the first 4 yesterday.
FO = Hagenbutte & Malve (Rose hip and Malve)

Foto-8IAXXY3Y-G.jpg

Hope you like them. :)

Wow definitely a morph there bit your stripes are awesome! Love the bright colors with the new micas!

Ok I know I'll be in the minority but OMG I love the morph! I know it doesn't have that pop of color you were looking for but without focusing on what you wanted, LOOK at that soap! It's beautiful, and you probably would have had a hard time getting that look if you had tried to. It reminds me of an abstract rose design.

Beautiful - really.

I do like the bottom soaps as well. Bright and a wonderful look for Xmas soap!

Your stripes are fantastic. I am with you in being disappointed at the morph because I think the black and white effect would be excellent with your pattern. However, it is still extremely easy to love the dirty zebra!

WHere did you get your new micas? I love the colors and your swirl is beautiful in that soap as well. Very cheerful and yes, a must-remember combo for Christmas.

I love the zebra pattern you created. And had you not posted the first pic, I would have never known there was a problem with them morphing. I love that name newbie came up with "dirty zebra" it would make me have to pick it up to smell it. There is something to be said about creative names. To me the first one could also be a cafe mocha frapae coffee drink. But absolutely love the name dirty zebra!! It fits. Loving those bright mica colors too.

Thank you all for your kind words. :)

Your stripes are fantastic. I am with you in being disappointed at the morph because I think the black and white effect would be excellent with your pattern. However, it is still extremely easy to love the dirty zebra!

WHere did you get your new micas? I love the colors and your swirl is beautiful in that soap as well. Very cheerful and yes, a must-remember combo for Christmas.

These specific micas, come from Spain u-makeitup. First order.
I can't find out where you live, so I don't know it his firm is the cheapest option for you.
Sometimes I order (perferably coop - steep shipping and customs) from TKB, good mica's there, and detailed information on the behaviour in CP soap.
And there are more good suppliers, with a great collection, that other forum members may have shared.

I don't care it the zebra's dirty, she's beautiful! And the reds you were able to get, just gorgeous! I'd be celebrating, nice job. :clap:

Latest posts

Back