Dirty hands soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

szaza

Reaction score
Just a soap I made for my parents because in summer they always work a lot in the garden or the garage. The black part is made with activated charcoal and coffee grounds, the yellow part is made with salt (of which I added too much, hence the crumblyness) and grated peels of lemon and lime. If you look closely you can see lemon on the bottom and lime on top. I think I'll use lime peel some more in soap, because I like the soft, fresh yellow color!
Scented with lemongrass, eucalyptus, rosemary and pine, a variation on a blend called 'seascape' by Kenna on eocalc.
IMG_20190527_075523.jpeg

Love the wispy look of the hanger swirl, and I bet they smell amazing! I love lemongrass and eucalyptus together!

I showed it to them and my mom is now calling it 'the cow soap'.. [emoji23] didn't know what she was referring to at first but she's sticking to it so I guess that's the new name of the soap.. (it has something to do with the black spots)

Latest posts

Back