Dendritic salt/Anticaking agents

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aromasuzie

Reaction score
Hi, Living in New Zealand, there seems to be only one outlet for dendritic salt and it's very expensive. After doing a bit of research, an article mentioned that anticaking agents were added to the dendritic salt. Is pure dendritic salt non clumping or the additives in the salt? Is there another way to prevent clumping? Thanks

I am assuming that you are making bath salts. My suggestion is to use as little liquid in your product as possible and seal the salts in cellophane bags. Salts will naturally draw moisture from the air, so it is important to keep them in tightly sealed containers.

I am assuming that you are making bath salts. My suggestion is to use as little liquid in your product as possible and seal the salts in cellophane bags. Salts will naturally draw moisture from the air, so it is important to keep them in tightly sealed containers.
I’m only 1g essential oils and 1 g polysorbate20 to 490g of Epsom salts, sea salt and baking powder. Sealing them in ziplock bags 🤔

Back