cut this this morning :)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marilyn Norgart

Reaction score
this soap is scented with Empress from Nurture and colored with Gold and Copper from M&M. its as close to perfect as I can get it :) I think the scent and colors and design work well together 20191006_110829 (2).jpg

this soap is scented with Empress from Nurture and colored with Gold and Copper from M&M. its as close to perfect as I can get it :) I think the scent and colors and design work well togetherView attachment 41926
Great job Marilyn! I love the colors. What does Empress smell like? I so want to smell it even if it’s just in my mind :)

this is the description of it---the fragrance is an incredible fresh clean scent with notes of bergamot, apricot, and slight sweet currant notes. it smells of a faint sweet perfume, I really like the scent. thanks

this is the description of it---the fragrance is an incredible fresh clean scent with notes of bergamot, apricot, and slight sweet currant notes. it smells of a faint sweet perfume, I really like the scent.
If I remember correctly, when Nurture first released 'Empress' it was a Lush dupe of Sultana of Soap. I have a bottle of it labeled with the Lush name, but when I went online I couldn't find it (needed to know Vanillan content and soap info) so I contacted customer service. They told me it was renamed to Empress, and then they asked if I had other Lush dupes from them as they had been renamed as well.

For the curious, Nurture FO = Lush
Autumn Equinox = Smell of Weather Turning
Honey & Cream = American Cream
Infamous = Rock Star

These are the four that I have - the fifth (Sikkim Girls) had not been renamed at the time that I talked to customer service. [And just to preserve my reputation... I did not buy these, they were gifted to me from a soaper friend] :D

Great looking soap, flawless!

this soap is scented with Empress from Nurture and colored with Gold and Copper from M&M. its as close to perfect as I can get it :) I think the scent and colors and design work well togetherView attachment 41926

They look fantastic! The scent description goes perfect with the colors and design.

Latest posts

Back