Cups for wax

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I_like_melts

Reaction score
I always do wax melts in shapes or brittle. One of my friends said cups are more popular than shapes, so I should offer them too -_-. The thought never crossed my mind since to me its extra plastic and $. Is there a good place for inexpensive cups?

Yes, the dollar store (DollarTree) you can get 10 perfect sized little Tupperware type cups with lids for $1. My Customers love them because they are reusable. I love them because they are cheap

Are they the polypropylene? I will definitely check that out! I go there for my candy and "goodie bags." Thanks!

I dont. I am not home at the moment but when I get home I will look on one of them and see if it's stamped but I don't remember a number being on them. I know they work for waxed tarts though because that's what I put my scent shots in

Last edited:
I dont. I am not home at the moment but when I get home I will look on one of them and see if it's stamped but I don't remember a number being on them. I know they work for waxed hurts though because that's what I put my scent shots in

Thank you :)

I bought a pack but they don't have a number on them which is really weird since the other products made by the company have one (and they are #5 so they work for wax). I thought maybe I missed it somewhere. I got the little square ones and they are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!

I will be making my tester tonight and will be melting it about a month from now :)

The little Tupperware looks darling.

Attachments

• 20180916_180052.jpg
    20180916_180052.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 20180916_180550.jpg
    20180916_180550.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 5

Latest posts

Back