Crafter's Choice Molds

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dOttY

Reaction score
I am wishing to purchase some of those green 'Crafter's Choice' loaf molds I see a few of the soapers here use.
However I can't find a supplier, and I live in Australia. Could someone help me out or point me in the right direction please?

I'm sick of lining my wooden loaf molds!

I don't know if Bramble Berry is an option for you. But if you order 10 molds you get them for $13 (US) a piece.

Dotty, if you were to consider getting some in from the USA , i would get 2 off you ! maybe as the other Aussies as well, to see if anyone else is interested

Isn't there an Aussie supplier that sells Bramble Berry stuff? Maybe see if she can get the white molds (they are the same as WSP).

I'm in the US so I'm not sure if amazon.com ships over seas but if they do, I've gotten silicone loaf pans from them before. They hold about 40-44 oz of soap batter & I think they were about $12-13 each US. Hope that helps.

Thanks girls!
SoapAddict415: I will look at amazon and i ask if any seller send to Greece.
Thanks!

same problem

Hi everyone,
I'm Alex from Spain, and I must say that I have the same problem. I've been looking for a European supplier too to get Crafter's Choice molds, and it's almost impossible.
I found some suppliers at Amazon.com, but Amazon itself do not deliver to Europe, so I decided to contact the supplier directly. The supplier seemed to be surprised about this amazon mistake, so she tried to fix it directly with amazon. That was a about December, and the problem isn't fixed yet.
Anyway, the supplier told me that if I needed the molds urgently she would be able to send them through her webpage.
If any of you are interested in this supplier these are the links. You can contact her anytime, she's quite nice. (She's Kerri Mixon)

WWW.SOAPMAKINGSTUDIO.COM

Hope to have been helpful, :wave:

Latest posts

Back