Slab mold cuts??

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have only used loaf molds, individual cavity molds, or the cylinder mold up to this point. I recently purchased a 4lb slab mold and used it for the first time over the weekend. I am curious how you guys cut your slabs of soap - not "how" - but, what dimensions of bars do you usually cut? I have 9 "bricks" cut. While they are pretty (despite being a failed concentric circle attempt), they are sure big! At least they seem that way to me. So...what sizes do you guys cut yours in?

I have only used loaf molds, individual cavity molds, or the cylinder mold up to this point. I recently purchased a 4lb slab mold and used it for the first time over the weekend. I am curious how you guys cut your slabs of soap - not "how" - but, what dimensions of bars do you usually cut? I have 9 "bricks" cut. While they are pretty (despite being a failed concentric circle attempt), they are sure big! At least they seem that way to me. So...what sizes do you guys cut yours in?
I struggle with this too lol. I'm looking forward to answers here

Latest posts

Back