Cow Pie anyone? - Updated Pics on Page 3

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great idea! you should take one of them when they're still soft and step on it lightly with a tennis shoe for the imprint. might make someone laugh!

i'm in Austin, TX and i know all about grand prairie! i'm sure those will sell like crazy.

If you can video your sale day when everybody is gathering around to see the poo...and put it on YouTube, that would be great.

Northland Naturals said:
great idea! you should take one of them when they're still soft and step on it lightly with a tennis shoe for the imprint. might make someone laugh!

i'm in Austin, TX and i know all about grand prairie! i'm sure those will sell like crazy.

That is so funny! I was thinking it would be great if I had a doll shoe that would make a good imprint... don't have one. But I might start looking. Thanks for everyone's great ideas!

OMGoodness, they sell crap molds.

Hilarious.

Imagine a soap dish of this soap sitting beside the sink. Where is Candid Camera when you need it?

Fweda_998 said:
That is a very creative soap :D
Is there a Sent to it???

Buttery Vanilla which helped get a dark brown color. I'll have to post updated pics tonite...they have a good layer of ash on them which makes them look like they've been baking in the sun...

And I got some boxes for packaging...

Here they are now...as you can see lot's of ash...but it just makes them look like they've been baking in the sun... :D

4465283959_3e00a680f4_o.jpg

4466060894_84a4860de6.jpg

Latest posts

Back