Congratulations" Canada" on a Magnificent show

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pops1

Reaction score
Just watched the repeat of the opening ceremony of the winter Olympic games,wonderful.
Now l have to save up for a visit to Canada as well as the States.I promise to stop buying little brown bottles so l can save a whole heap more ,well at least not quite as many as l have been getting :lol:

I had to work through the opening ceremonies at a call center but I am so excited to make my way into Vancouver to look at the torch and pavillions. (Also looking at scooping up a cheap ticket to one of the expedition matches for anything, frankly.)

For the small bit I got to see I do believe Canada was displayed well in the ceremony.

Come to visit! Have to giggle that it's been balmy for most of the winter here. Great White North indeed.

I thoroughly enjoyed the whole spectacular,my favourite parts was the killer whales and KD Lang singing Hallelujah she put everything she had in singing that song,did anybody notice she wasn't wearing shoes with her white suit l bet her feet were a bit chilly after she finished. :)

Hello Pops1:

You must come to Canada then. You are welcome.

This olympic event was a phenomenal thing for us. With such a small population spread thinly across such a vast country, it is difficult to sometimes experience the heartbeat that is Canada. I feel we expressed our welcome to the world with our heart as shown in KD's song. The event also gave birth to the most visible sign of our patriotism since I can remember. The whole country was awash in red and white.

I see that Overthemoon is from the West and I am from the East, so you will be able to cover the country when you come for a visit. :)

Thank you for your very kind comments about the Olympics, we were very proud to host the world.

Warmest regards,

April

P.S. KD always sings in her bare feet.

Latest posts

Back