Combination Skin

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucy364

Reaction score
I have combination skin and it is a nightmare finding a natural soap that takes care of the oily areas and the dry areas. Does anyone have some good ideas.

I think most of us have combination skin of some sort - have you tried any of the plainer hand-made soaps? The thing is - hand-made soaps are not going to strip oils - all they are going to do is clean the skin and moistuize it.

Another thing you could try is take some EVOO 75% & Castor Oil 25%, massage into your skin - leave for 30 minutes and then go back and steam it off your skin. To do this you are going to take a wash cloth and run the hottest water you can stand over it. Put this to your face starting at the forehead and leave it there until it cools off, repeat this process doing your face in thirds. I do this to my neck and throat as well. It will clean and moisturize your face, allowing your skin to take and release what it needs.

HTH

Latest posts

Back