Column Swirl from yesterday

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bama

Reaction score
I soaped yesterday and today. More pictures coming tomorrow of what was made today
This is my first column. I love the colors. Looks like tye dye.
FO is Rice Petal and Shea with equal amts of Sandlewood and some Bergamot and white tea. These work well together. All behaved well in soap.
Oh, and i made the Swirl in a wood mold i made that holds 5 lbs of soap

Made some more pumpkin and leaves hand soap. They are so cute.
005-8.jpg

001-9.jpg

Very pretty swirl, I hope to be able to get some swirling done here someday. Haven't the courage yet.

Thank you. It was definitely a two person job to get it all poured before the batter got to thick. I used Brambleberry Lab colorants, Easter purple, Hyacinth High and their yellow mica. The yellow mica made such a soft yellow.

I mixed some colors together today and made some of the prettiest purple and used some French Lavender and vanilla Lavender together. I will cut it in the morning and I think the color is going to be really nice.
I did some more pumpkins and leaves with a different color mix so I have some really nice and different shades of pumpkins. Made a bunch of them for my sister.

I have a question on that type of swirling. Can you do that with melt and pour soap? Thank You.

Latest posts

Back