Circling Taiwan swirl.. I had to try.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted to wait to post the video, but I've had zero time to edit it and then my camera decided to act dumb. .. The kids all go back to school next week. Am I the only one who's counting down the hours? ;)

Here are the cut pics:

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1438703592.365431.jpg

This is my favorite bar of the bunch:

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1438703617.390181.jpg

Holy smokes, Viv ~ absolutely amazing & gorgeous!!!! As usual, you totally rock with design and color palate. I can't wait to see your video too as they're always fun and well done. :thumbup: Now I'm going to have to give this technique a try. (adding to the very long list.....) :)

Just stunning! I have come to realize that while I think I was born to make soap ( I love making it.) I do not have an artistic bone in my body, (except for my husbands sometimes:shh:) He is really artistic, but not into helping with designs. He does make great molds though!

Just stunning! I have come to realize that while I think I was born to make soap ( I love making it.) I do not have an artistic bone in my body, (except for my husbands sometimes:shh:) He is really artistic, but not into helping with designs. He does make great molds though!

Dana, I always tell people that everyone is artistic in their own way! Some of my friends who say they have no artistic talent, sometimes come up with the coolest stuff. And you're lucky to have a husband who makes great molds! :)

Love those! Your colors are perfect for the season! I tried that technique as well this weekend! It must be in the air! It was fun. My first go thickened up so eh! So I tried twice again. I am an over circler!

Back