Christmas Soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks again everyone!! Yes, I am doing a couple of markets before Christmas and will be selling them. Any leftovers, I'll give for gifts.

Funny, because I always pipe soap cupcakes but never thought about playing with all the other piping tips I have til now. If you can do it with frosting why can't you do it with soap?! It's just waiting for the soap to reach the right thickness but not waiting too long. That's where the patience comes in. LOL

Here's a cake I made and some roses I played around with.

6ase8apa.jpg
pe3etaqu.jpg
u2asy6a8.jpg

Wow! Those are amazing!! Do you sell them, or are they for gifts? Either way, people are going to go crazy over them! I had never thought of piping designs on top of my soaps, which is ridiculous since I am a pastry chef and pipe elaborate Christmas cookie decorations every year. Thanks for the inspiration!

Whoa! Your soap creations are amazing! Love, love, LOVE the cake! Its gorgeous. What is it scented?

The cake is Ralph Lauren Romance. This fragrance accelerated so my layers were not swirly like I wanted but it didn't turn out too bad. :)

Oooo great scent! I love the fact that it is more layered rather than swirls all over- it looks more realistic. Great job!

Wow! That is a gorgeous soap! I agree with scrubbadubdub that the layers make it look more realistic. :thumbup:

@ Tienne -

Thanks for the info. I've only got neon red and bordeaux which now that I think about, won't work because I have tested them together. I'm not going to worry about it right now since I've got several reddish colored micas and I'm not making Christmas soap.

And the award goes to... Your soap is just GRAND! Absolutely artistic! I cannot stop looking at all the detail. Loved the cake as well. All soapmakers want their soaps to be used, but honestly I would buy it and not use it, too pretty.

Latest posts

Back