Chocolate Strawberry Drizzle Soap Cake

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! I made the cake part and then frosted it the following day. Didn't take long, just a matter of waiting for it to thicken up enough to pipe.

Wow, it looks amazing.
I am in the middle of making a wedding soap cake. for the opening of my shop.
I know what I want it to look like and how I will get that look and with different soap techniques to combine together for the decorating part.

I just keep bumping into this major question.

When do I cut the cake. I want to present it in it's full glory as a wedding cake. But cutting the cake after it has been cured would be a hard task to complete.

Do you cut it, than put it back together and decorate it with piped soap etc Or decorated and cut the soap after 48 hours and then push it all back together to look like 1 amazing weddign cake?

Thank you
Chrisje

Are you signed up for the Discoloring Soap Challenge?? Because that is beautiful and is great example of how beautiful a darkening FO can make things. I also love that you have a perfect cherry shape in that one slice, although I know you have strawberries on top.

Hi all! I haven't posted here in a while but I read the forum daily. But I was really happy with this one and wanted to share. ��
Absolutely stunning congrats!
Where did you get the mold for the strawberries? They look so real!

Last edited:
Thanks everyone!! The strawberry mold is from vanulay. Expensive but worth it.

Latest posts

Back