Chocolate Strawberry Drizzle Soap Cake

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krazekelly

Reaction score
Hi all! I haven't posted here in a while but I read the forum daily. But I was really happy with this one and wanted to share.
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1420604465.376868.jpg[
ATTACH]11601[/ATTACH]
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1420604543.043730.jpg
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1420604596.314195.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySoap Making1420604484.303340.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySoap Making1420604484.303340.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 429
Beautiful Kelly. My DH saw this and now wants this for his B-Day cake (Jan-31)- I couldn't tell him it was soap; I don't think he would have believed me. Please keep your pictures coming!

beautiful soap, beautiful, neat piping! seriously one of the most pretty soapcakes i've ever seen so far :)

Wow, that's seriously awesome! I don't know if I could ever use soap that beautiful!

That's a gorgeous cake! Making a wedding cake is difficult, but I can't imagine making one for your OWN wedding with all of the other craziness. Kudos to you!

Wow, Sonya-M and krazekelly, those are some serious piping skills and beautiful cakes. If I could make anything half as beautiful I would be happy. Congratulations on your recent wedding - That is one gorgeous wedding cake, absolutely stunning.

Thanks guys - there were a few times when I really regretted it - mostly when I spent 6 hours making flower paste roses- but I was happy with the end result

Sorry for hijacking your thread - it really is a beautiful soap

Latest posts

Back