Chocolate Biscotti Cream jar soap photo

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you willing to smell and feel this good?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

• No-Will pass on dessert scents

• No- sensitive skin

• Total voters

oasisbath

Reaction score
Hello all,

I brought back my whipped cream soap in a jar. New scent is chocolate Biscotti with real, organic, soy free chocolate swirled in.

Imagine a rich, nutty, chocolate, silky lather using your bath pouf. Soap can be used all over, face soap or a shaving cream.

Remember it is soap however you may crave a dessert when you smell it!

[

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It just looks TOO real. Psychologically I'd feel like I was smearing something sticky on myself!

People on diets should NEVER buy that soap. I suspect they would give in to temptation and try to eat it. It looks wonderful!

Chocolate feeling sticky on the skin

Fullamoon said:
It just looks TOO real. Psychologically I'd feel like I was smearing something sticky on myself!

Did you know real chocolate is actually good for the skin?

It is not sticky at all and just feels like silky, creamy, moisturizing soap in a whipped form. You should consider a sample and decide :)

Many soapmakers use real chocolate and cocoa powder too. :wink:

brandnew said:
so do you pipe it in the jar and it stays soft?!? It's beauteous!!!

I doubt the op is going to answer since the thread is from last summer and they only have 11 posts. But I agree it does look beautiful.

Wow. Your cream soap looks amazing. I plan on learning how to do this. Great job.

where do you learn? What's it called? Whipped soap is solid...what do you call this one? creamed soap?

Re:

Genny said:
brandnew said:
so do you pipe it in the jar and it stays soft?!? It's beauteous!!!

I doubt the op is going to answer since the thread is from last summer and they only have 11 posts. But I agree it does look beautiful.

Yes it is piped in a jar however soap stays soft no matter what. It is whipped soap that can be used all over, shaving or a face soap. I no longer have in stock due to supply is costly however I plan to bring it back soon.

You can see more of my goodies on http://www.facebook.com/oasisbathsoap

Latest posts

Back