Check your shampoo bottle label

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I don't know why I didn't figure this out sooner…it's the shampoo I use in the shower!

When I wash my hair, the shampoo runs down my body and printed clearly on the shampoo label is this warning: For Extra Volume and Body

Doh! No wonder I’ve been gaining weight! :roll:

Well! I’ve gotten rid of that shampoo and I’m going to start using Dawn dish detergent instead. Its label states: Dissolves fat that is otherwise difficult to remove.

The mystery is solved. If I’m not on the forum, I’ll be in the shower! :D

(Paraphrased from an email I received from my mother :wink: )

LOL Love it Hazel. Can I use it as my FB status too? I've been having the same problem. Just going to read my shampoo bottle. :lol:

Everyone's welcome to use it, I think. My mom sent me an email which had this in it. I don't know who sent it to her. I rewrote it to make it more concise and more applicable to a forum.

I don't know the proper procedure on using email jokes. I would think you could use it since it's being circulated around the Internet as long as you don't claim it as something you've written. That's why I added the message at the bottom stating I had paraphrased it from an email.

I'll ask my mom who sent it to her.

Dragonkaz said:
I read this on facebook ... and the result ... good deep belly laughs! Thanks!

Oh good! It it's already appearing on FB, then there shouldn't be any problem with other people using it, too. :D

Hazel, I think its been around for quite a while, dh already knew about it when I told him.

Back