Labeling for bottles

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

kriskeogh76

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm a new producer of body lotions do trying to source a supplier who can do pre printed labels that I can apply to my bottles.

I need 6 different labels as I've six variations of product but so far I've only found minimum runs of 100 labels.

Can anyone in the UK help?

Cheers
Kris

LilyJo

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm a new producer of body lotions do trying to source a supplier who can do pre printed labels that I can apply to my bottles.

I need 6 different labels as I've six variations of product but so far I've only found minimum runs of 100 labels.

Can anyone in the UK help?

Cheers
Kris
Most people I know who produce on a smallish scale in the UK print their own - tbh 100 of each fragrance isnt too bad. You can get smaller runs but they often arent cost effective, depends on budget etc.

The Efficacious Gentleman

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
As you're fixed by the safety assessment to make only certain scents unless you get a new assessment, then I would look at getting more of them printed up and lower the cost per label

kriskeogh76

Reaction score
That's a good point. Its £55 for 100 labels and i've six variations

LilyJo

Reaction score
Is that £55 plus vat and postage? Assuming its not thats £330 for labels (more than your safety assessment I bet!).

What are the labels going on? Do they need to be waterproof, full colour or B&W?

Is it one label or one for the front and an ingredients one for the back?

Know its a lot of questions but we have spent so much time looking at labels and pricing them up the last year that I have found and discounted so many options as just not being cost effective at this point.

We ended up with a half way house option until we could see what were the best sellers - nothing worse than having hundreds of labels around for products that dont sell, you end up not being able to rename the fragrance or change the packaging without it costing a fortune!