Quantcast

check out this little beauty

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Neil

Reaction score
Twenty degrees outside this morning, I've been seeing alot of preditor hawks in the trees beside the highway in my travels. This beautiful Red Tail sat undesturbed while I snapped away the shots.. What a blessing.

Chalk Creek

Reaction score
What a great shot, Neil. Love the raptors, we have many different species here and they are so amazing to watch. Thanks for sharing!

Tabitha

Reaction score
I have always said if I could be any animal for a day, I would want to be a hawk! Awesome!

Chalk Creek

Reaction score
Tab, are you familiar with John Denver's song "The Eagle and the Hawk"? One lyric from it that always gives me a chill is:

"And all those who see me, and all who believe in me,
share in the the freedom I feel when I fly."

A beautiful song. Thanks, again for the pic, Neil, I haven't thought of that song in a long time, guess I'll have to go get out some JD cds.

Bret

Reaction score
How pretty!

We have two pairs in our woods. I'm not sure what kind of hawks they are, but they are huge.

Soapmaker Man

Reaction score
Neil, I don't know which I admire about you the most; Your soaping abilities or your photography? Great composition!

Paul

Neil

Reaction score
What a wonderful compliment!! Thanks so very much Paul!

campbellsoap

Reaction score
It's a beautiful pic and a beautiful Hawk as long as it's not watching my chickens! ;o)

gallerygirl

Reaction score
Wonderful shot Neil. We live in southeast Ohio and often see redtails. I have a pretty good eye when coming to spotting them. k